1. Spring break begins today! Woo hoo! This means going home, seeing the BFF, writing, reading for pleasure, and seeing my family. It also means eating decent food at home; no dorm food for a week! :-)
2. Its sunny today! Unfortunately its not warm enough to wear just a sweatshirt. I still need a coat. Grrr. Oh well. I can just pray for spring, right?
3. I got to 21,000 words in my WIP. I'm hoping to keep having this type of enthusiasm and speed for this project. I did have a moment of OMG-what-am-I-doing? but I think it was due to stress and midterms (which are thankfully now over).
4. I really like the simplicity of Blogger. Thanks K.Botts for introducing me to this website!
5. Yesterday, I bought the movies HEATHERS (I love the movie. Seriously! If you haven't seen it, please, please rent it!) for $7. I know it could be cheaper, but the usual cheap place only had it for $10 "on sale" and this $7 one was at Barnes and Noble. Plus I couldn't wait any longer. I need the movie in my life permanently. <3