Sunday, March 21, 2010

In Which Our Heroine Makes A List

Because I am really, really boring and have nothing to blog about (except I am SLOWLY making headway on my WIP), I am making a list instead.

A LIST OF THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I AM 100:

- Graduate college
- Go to graduate school
- Live in two states other than the ones I have already lived in
- Buy a pair of Michael Korrs flats
- Buy an Oscar de la Renta dress
- Meet Adam Brody
- Marry James Franco
- Write a book
- Get an literary agent
- Publish a book
- Party in Hollywood
- Be happy
- Be successful
- Have an internship
- Read all of F. Scott Fitzgerald's and Jane Austen's works
- Write another book
- Write a book after that one
- Get a freaking job
- Stop spending so much money
- Never, ever buy an e-book unless its necessary (like trees die or something)
- See the movie GONE WITH THE WIND
- Read the rest of Chronic-what-cles of Narnia
- Try to finish Lord of The Rings (try #5), as in get past page 40
- Reread The Hobbit for the twentieth time
- Stop listening to Lady Gaga for a week
- Use a CD player for all of eternity
- Talk about Polly Pocket and other things little children don't get
- Go to London
- Go to Australia
- Stop the addiction of milkshakes
- Stop blogging so often

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry--I'm all shook up due to this: "Stop listening to Lady Gaga for a week"

    ARE YOU INSANE?!

    But other than that, this list is lovely. Just. Like. YOU.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it :D Lol @ Polly pocket. YEAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. a few comments:

    -Buy a pair of Michael Kors flats -- i'll send you mine. what size do you wear?
    -Marry James Franco -- he's already married to kimiko. (do you watch 30 rock?)
    -Get a literary agent -- done. when do i start?
    -Read all of F. Scott Fitzgerald's and Jane Austen's works -- FORGET FITZGERALD YOU HAVEN'T READ ALL OF AUSTEN'S NOVELS?!?!?!?!
    -Stop listening to Lady Gaga for a week -- stop listening indefinitely
    - Stop blogging so often -- DON'T TORTURE ME WITH YOUR THREATS

    also: i love you.
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to Australia, too!! This is a great list. Your life is going to be AmAzInG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your list! I would love to:
    * Travel to Spain with my husband
    * Visit Yellowstone with my family
    * Eat breakfast with the Disney princesses and my daughters
    * Publish a book. Publish at least three books, actually. Right now, I'd like those books to be middle-grade novels. But I'm open to anything. :)

    ReplyDelete